This morning started out like any other with me getting up and praying and getting ready for my day, and then I go to get up my sweet 10 yr old, well today wasnt a sweet day. My daughter, Roo woke up with swollen eyes. So guess who’s well planned day got unto a different course? MINE!
So what does one do when thrown off there well planned path? For me
- Read, more and more I want to be reading Allah’s word even if it is an English translation.
- Clean, I had put off really organizing my bedroom, so that is done, yeah!
- Do puzzles with Roo
- Bake : I made chocolate pudding cake
- Blog and go for a blog walk reading many great ones out there today
- Chat both with my mom and my future guy.
Sometimes a day off plan can be a very good thing! It all depends on perspective.